Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a moment to update the blog...

  • Brendan had his birthday on the 18th! He's nine now and oh my! how they grow so fast.
  • I got my hair cut today. Shocker for me too... it's still shoulder length, but layered. I think I'm gonna like it. Time will tell. At least, for now, it feels much lighter. Maybe the headaches will go away :-)
  • Brendan and I got to spend some quality time out together on Wed. We hit the library for a while, shopped at Marcs (had to get some Pepsi on sale 5/$10 ha ha), and then went to A&W for lunch. Brendan had a foot long doggy and I got the popcorn chicken... it was quite a relaxing time for us and we really enjoyed it!
  • School starts in less than a week. Makayla is going to be in an afternoon class this year. Yikes! that will be a big transition for her. But I'm actually looking forward to it for some reason. Brendan is joining Samantha in eCOT this year. He's excited and frightened to do something different, but I think it will do him a world of good to be at home for school.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I want to see your hair. Have Samantha take a picture and post it. I bet it looks great. What did your hubby say?

Sounds like you had a special day with Brendan. I bet he loved it.

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHHHH! Your hair! It's so short! But so C-U-T-E!!!

[Sneaky-Like] I'm so gonna take a bunch of candid head shots and post them! Hehehehe!

Unknown said...

SAMANTHA LYNNE mind your manners! [Sneaky-Like] is not allowed.

Amy Fichtner said...

I can't wait to see your hair!!! I sm glad you and Brendon had a good time!!

Amy Fichtner said...

Love the new header!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!!!!! ;)

NLT said...

I love your hair! lol Cute! Layers have always been my favorite!

Amy Fichtner said...

I love your hair!! I bet you feel a lot lighter!!