Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahhhh... Friday

Well after a really busy week, it's good to have Brendan done with school a little early today. 2:15. Might be a record. He's been pretty discouraged most of the week having trouble just concentrating. (Isn't hard to get distracted around here :-)

Makayla doesn't have school on Fridays so she's home all day making all kinds of ruckus.

I did treat the kids to Little Caesar's pizza on my way back from picking up the baby from his visit with his mom. I think their pizza is really good for $5.

Looks like we are gonna try to close up the pool this weekend. Sad. It's been a lot of fun for the kids. I hate to see the colder weather blowing in.

Well, I'll get back to work. Since I'm not "needed" as teacher at the moment, I need to put on my "house cleaner" hat!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

So sad about the pool but I must say that I LOVE the cooler weather....I bet you wouldn't have guessed that since I miss Arizona:)

Anonymous said...

WHOA MOM!!! You did use that photo for your header! I LOVE it! ...I kinda miss the description part though (that would've been cute along the bottom of it).

Amy Fichtner said...

I tagged you!! Go to my blog for the details!!