Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Looks like I might be on the road to recovery now... I called my doc and had him call me in a zpack for this crazy "whatever it is" that I have. I've not been this sick in years! The cough late at night is enough to make me insane. I think I've pulled a muscle in my stomach and broken a rib from coughing so much! eek...

I got my new glasses in the mail yesterday too... I got a pair of those progressive lens bifocals and wow! how long does it take to get used to these things???? I'm not sure if they're not prescribed right or if I just have to retrain my eyes to see through them. I can read print better, but its like I have to really focus my eyes on the print or its blurry. hmmm.... well I'll give it a few days to see what happens.

Short school week. Yeah!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Amy Fichtner said...

We took a whole week off of school and it was much needed;)