Tuesday, November 11, 2008

well... before the month of November slips away from me, I'd better write something on this blog. I can't believe how little I've been able to keep up on this. I was doing so well before!

...Before two more household members, anyway! I used to feel sorry for moms that had 6 kids. I used to think "wow! they must be insane to want that many kids today!" well, here I find myself in that very same situation (well, actually if you count the ones that don't live here, we're up to 8!).

I must be insane, too! But, I'm finding it's a good insane. I'm so busy that most days I don't even get to sit down for 5 minutes at a time. I straighten up one room and three others get messed up (and that's usually from just Makayla!!) Then, the babies need to eat, or get changed, or lay down for nap, or want to play :-). Not to mention the multitude of appointments I have to take the kids to; like doctors, dentists, visitation, wic appointments, counseling, etc. Why were there only 24 hours put in a day?! I could use just a few more.

----------------------------

I do have a praise to share. About two weeks before we got the new placement from CSB, I had finally made a doctor appointment for myself. I was soooooo tired of not feeling good and hurting all over and not sleeping at night. I wasn't very happy with the doc that I'd been seeing for the past, um, lot of years. So, I looked up a new guy on our insurance plan. He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and prescribed a medicine for me.

I had been taking that medicine for almost two weeks when we got the new placement and believe it or not, I've not felt so good in a very long time. I believe that God's hand was in my finally deciding to see the doctor and in which doctor I went to see. I believe that God can heal this problem, but if he chooses not to, I believe that he provides us with comfort through the wisdom he gives to doctors.

Well, it's going to be another busy day. So I'll just leave on this note: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." I am so thankful for the strength he gives each day.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom... I am sooooooooo happy that you've FINALLY posted something new! LOL! Also that it was just as long as the previous post, lol jk. Now, we wanna see some pictures too!!!

P.S. I am soooooo happy that you've been feeling better lately too!

NLT said...

I'm so glad you were able to find a new doctor who you like and could diagnose you better! I'll be praying that you keep feeling better! As for all those kids...lol now people look at YOU and think you're crazy! lol j/k!

Amy Fichtner said...

Yes, it is sooooo good to hear from you!! I am glad you found a new doc and a new medication and i hope that it works for you!!!

Amy Fichtner said...

BTW~ I LOVE the new heager!! Very Christmasy!!!

Amy Fichtner said...

LoL!!! I mean Header!!! Gotta love typing;)