Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why do I always manage to get sick this time of year? Went to the doctor today and he says it's just that time of year when everyone comes down with something. Of course, no meds were prescribed... hmpf. I was really hoping for a z pack or something to help it go away faster :-) All I got was a recommendation for mucinex.

On the bright side, we talked about the prescription he gave me a month ago for the fibromyalgia. It has really seemed to help. Soooo... he was kind enough to give me a 3 month supply and then I'll go back and see if things are still working well with it.

anyway, I stand here looking out the window watching the snow blow sideways. I don't like that direction. It's ok if the snow has really big flakes that fall gently on the ground and then melt immediately. But when you have snow flying sideways, that means there's wind too, and cold, and well, I've had enough of it already. I just know it's going to be a looonnnggg winter :-(

*stay warm*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to love the snow, Mom. It's coming and you know it, lol. ; )

Amy Fichtner said...

Yes, t is going to be loooooong winter. (Sniff Sniff) I miss Arizona!! Right now I would be sipping a frappachino and watching the kids play at the park

Anonymous said...

Oh I just thought about this. Please... please get well! I don't want you to go unconscious an hour before Christmas day again!!! ;)